This scheme is designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria principally for workers in both public and private sectors who are contributors to the National Housing Fund(NHF).
- Minimum equity contribution of 10%
- 6% interest rate per annum
- Payment not exceeding 1/3 of salary package monthly
- Loan tenure up to 30 years
- Convenient repayment schedule
- Repayments while you occupy the property
- Opening of a DT current account
- Duly completed and executed NHF loan application form.
- Past 6months statement of applicant account were not an employee
- NHF contributory pass booklet
- Letter of age Declaration or Birth certificate
- Past 6 months salary slip (with 3 most recent)
- 4 passports of the applicant
- Current tax clearance certificate
- Bill of quantity
- Copy of approved building plan
- Title document of property to be submitted (certificate of occupancy)
- Legal search/site-visitation/evaluation report conducted by the bank etc.